GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
GEMS Education is a global advisory and educational management firm with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
To be considered for the GEMS Scholarship, you must:
- Be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- Be a full-time international student.
- Be a student entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- Be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
Duration and Benefits
The 2022 International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
- African Union Summit on Industrialization and Economic Diversification Essay Contest 2022 for Young Africans
- Africa No Filter Last Mile Film Fund 2022 (up to $25,000)
- United People Global “Each One, Bring One” Campaign 2022
Deadline is not specified.
Students at any GEMS Education school will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process.
Interested candidates should apply with the link below.
For more information: Visit the Gem Scholarship Official Webpage
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP