The Africa Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge, organized by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in collaboration with the African Union (AU) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, is now accepting applications (UNECA).
Are you a young entrepreneur looking to expand your business across Africa? To discover how to extend your business into new African markets, enter the Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge.
To increase and progress trade inside the African Continental Free Trade Area, this effort prioritizes entrepreneurship, export development, and market entry strategy development (AfCFTA).
Africa Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge 2022 Master Class
- Grow your business through Africa expansion
- Finding and seizing market opportunities in Africa
- Using the Operational Tools of the AfCFTA
- Growth and financing strategies
- Support for exploring African Market Opportunities
- Participation in African Marketplaces
- YouthConnekt Summit 2022
- CANEX 2022
- Intra-African Trade Fair 2023
- African Union Summit on Industrialization and Economic Diversification Essay Contest 2022 for Young Africans
- Africa No Filter Last Mile Film Fund 2022 (up to $25,000)
- United People Global “Each One, Bring One” Campaign 2022
Africa Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge 2022 Application Deadline
Application Deadline: September 9, 2022
For More Information:
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP