CoreNet Global Academic Challenge invites students from around the world to think creatively about a problem facing real estate professionals for renowned companies like USAA, Google, Standard Chartered, IBM, HSBC, AstraZeneca, Whirlpool, and many others.
You and your teammates will engage in a contest with competing institutions from all over the globe. Your job is to address challenges like creating an employee experience that attracts millennials while retaining all other generations of employees; or reducing the gap between the speed of business and the typical speed of real estate.
- The competition is open to all students (undergraduate/graduate, full-time/part-time) who are currently registered at a recognized university.
- Three teams, with a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of four (4) students each, will be selected to compete in the final round. Interested students will be required to submit a registration form, respond to several questions, and create a compelling presentation as discussed in the Competition Brief.
- The United Nations Academic Impact/MCN Millennium Fellowship 2023 for emerging Leaders
- African Food Fellowship Systems Leadership Programme 2022 for emerging food systems leaders. (Scholarships Available)
- The SDG Innovation Challenge 2022 for young Africans
Student teams from universities and academic institutions around the world are invited to compete in an academic challenge wherein students are asked to play the role of an internal corporate real estate team in order to address a real-world issue facing companies around the globe: develop strategies for the corporate real estate portfolio that prepare the company for a fluid workforce where virtual and augmented reality are practically applied to deal with the expected blend of remote and office workers.
The winning team will be awarded US$5,000.
For More Information:
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP