NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians
The NNPC/SEPLAT fellowship is offered to qualifying undergraduate students at Nigerian Federal and State Universities. The NNPC/SEPLAT Scholarship Scheme is one of our educational Corporate Social Responsibility interventions that aims to encourage educational growth and human capacity building by providing yearly scholarships to successful applicants in order for them to complete their degree programs.
NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme Eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
|AccountancyAgricultureArchitectureBusiness AdministrationChemical EngineeringCivil Engineering Computer Engineering/ScienceEconomicsElectrical / Electronic Engineering||Environmental StudiesGeologyGeophysicsLawMass CommunicationMechanical EngineeringMedicine/DentistryMetallurgical EngineeringPetroleum Engineering|
How to apply NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme :
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Applications open on August 26 and close on September 9, 2022
NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
Application Deadline: September 9, 2022
- UN SDSN Youth Nigeria SDG Advocate Programme 2022
- Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for Nigeria West & Central Africa (Fully Funded)
- The AYuTe Nigeria Challenge – Enterprise Development Program ($20,000 Prize)
For More Information: