Netflix is pleased to invite you to submit an application for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for Nigeria, West & Central Africa.
The scholarship fund is open to individuals who meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must be citizens of and currently living in a West or Central African country (Excl. DRC)
- Applicants must take courses related to television and film at one of the partner institutions
- Applicants must be already registered as a student in the partner institutions namely (priority to students who are 1 or 2 years away from graduation):
- National Film and Television Institute in Ghana
- National film institute Jos in Nigeria
- Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA) in Benin
- Institut Philippe Maury de l’audiovisuel et du Cinéma – IPMAC-Groupe EM GABON-UNIVERSITE in Gabon
- Pan-Atlantic University in Nigeria
- ASEAN Youth Forum (AYF) #YouthCHERISH Challenge 2022
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022 for African Tech Innovators and Entrepreneurs ($USD 50,000 in cash prizes)
Please take note of the following guidelines before you start the application:
An initial screening process will determine your eligibility to submit your application.
The deadline to submit your application is Sunday 4th September, 2022 at 11:59pm (GMT)
Applicants may be contacted and asked to submit further information if deemed necessary by the agency conducting the preliminary selection process (Dalberg) on a case by case basis following the deadline of submission.