Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022 for African Tech Innovators and Entrepreneurs
The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in 33 African markets. The goal? To contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories.
- The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent. Interested Fintechs can apply by sending details of their product as well as a demo here.
- These products must address one or more of a specific set of pain points which can be found here.
- Global Leadership Challenge 2022 for Young Leaders (Fully-funded to St. Gallen Symposium)
- AU/CIEFFA 5th Youth Capacity Building Workshop for Young Africans￼￼
- The Ocean Impact Pitchfest 2022 for startups worldwide
- The selected finalists participate in the Fintech Challenge Grand Finale.
- The ultimate winner for 2022 will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000. All finalists are inducted into the Fintech Fellowship, which affords them the opportunity to explore deals, integration and commercial partnership with the Ecobank Group.
- Late August – Mid-September 2022: Apply
- Late September 2022: Get Shortlisted
- Mid-October 2022: Become a finalist
- Late October 2022: Pitch at Challenge event/win cash
- Late October 2022: Get Inducted into Ecobank Fintech Fellowship
- November 2022 – April 2023: Explore Integration & commercial partnership opportunities with bank’s Group
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022