Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme 2023
The MENA Scholarship Programme aims to contribute to the democratic transition of the participating countries in the Middle East and North Africa region. It also seeks to build capacity within organisations by enabling employees to participate in short courses in various fields of study.
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) aims to build bridges through knowledge by offering opportunities for capacity building within organisations in the Middle East and North Africa. It enables young professional impact makers to take part in short courses in the Netherlands, and it facilitates tailor made training for organisations in the region.
The MSP focuses on building strong relations between the participating countries and the Netherlands by fostering strong alumni networks. It contributes to mutual understanding and knowledge sharing. The programme is funded by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs as part of the Shiraka programme and managed by Nuffic.
- You are a professional working in one of the ten eligible countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman and Tunisia.
- You are 45 years old or younger on the application deadline, plus two weeks;
- You are not employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. E.g. international development organisations or private companies;
- You have a minimum of two years of work experience;
- You speak and understand the English language well (all programmes are in English);
- You have written support from your employer to participate in the programme and to implement the Back Home Action Plan.
MSP short course scholarship
Through this scholarship a limited selection of working professionals under 45 years old can follow a fully-funded short course study programme in the Netherlands. Short courses can take 2 up to 13 weeks.
Applying for scholarships is possible twice a year, usually in February or March and in September or October. Applications are handled by Dutch institutions offering the courses. Additional application requirements can vary per institution.
- AU/CIEFFA 5th Youth Capacity Building Workshop for Young Africans￼￼
- The Ocean Impact Pitchfest 2022 for startups worldwide
- Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 (up to $10,000 of AWS Credits)
Available courses, offered in English or French, vary per country and depend on the priority themes per country. A limited amount of scholarships is awarded to highly motivated professionals who suit the country approach best. Applicants who don’t suit their country approach are not eligible for a scholarship.
MSP tailor-made training
Are you looking for more than a course just for you? Staff of an organisation, or a group of professionals with similar training needs can apply for tailor-made training (TMT), given by a Dutch knowledge provider.
Application Deadline for the MENA Scholarship program is on March 12, 2023
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP