Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Scholarship 2022
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Scholarship supports sustainable water management in developing countries, among others by financing on-the-spot internships for students from developing countries who are studying in Belgium.
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund takes into consideration an integrated approach to water management that includes technical and/or sociological aspects.
The internship will take place in a developing country (the student’s country of origin or another country). It will be tied to a master’s thesis or an equivalent and under the responsibility of the Belgian academic institution where the student is studying.
- Students from developing countries who are pursuing a master’s level degree (master’s, specialisation master’s or a second bachelor’s degree) and that work on a thesis that is linked to water management.
- AU/CIEFFA 5th Youth Capacity Building Workshop for Young Africans￼￼
- The Ocean Impact Pitchfest 2022 for startups worldwide
- Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 (up to $10,000 of AWS Credits)
- The grant will cover the expenses inherent to the internship, up to a maximum of € 5,000.
- The internship, which should last 1 to 2 months, must take place between December 2022 and the end of August 2023. About ten grants shall be awarded.
The deadline is on October 20, 2022
- Make sure you are eligible for this call for projects.View the selection criteria
- Connect up to your account via https://candidate.kbs-frb.be, or create an account if this is your first application.
- Complete the application form online (you can take your time and do it in several stages if you like).
- When your application has been fully completed, send it in.
- They will send you a confirmation by e-mail, as well as a pdf of your application.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Elisabeth & Amelie Fund – Scholarships 2022