The Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 is now accepting applications. To assist entrepreneurs in the idea stage, the Bank of Industry and the Kebbi State Government (through the Ministry of ICT) have created the free 5-week Founders Network program.
The Programme will seek to answer the important question, I have an idea but is it a business? Participants will get insights about how startups work, learn what determines startup success and get the chance to start working on their own world-changing idea. Do you think you have the next big Idea? Then APPLY!
The Kebbi Innovation and Tech Hub Founder Network Kirkira programme is in partnership with Vatebra Tech Hub, Startup Kebbi, Women in Technology and Business (WINTECHBUS) and Mainstream Lime-Light Ltd.
Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 Benefits
- During the program, selected teams/individuals will have access to Shared Office.
- Hand on Business advisory support, AWS Credits.
- Up to $10,000 USD.
- Agora Tools (Up to 1,000,000 free minutes) and more.
Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 Eligibility
- Participants must have an idea or concept that they believe can develop into a transformative business that will leverage technology to drive significant impact in Nigeria.
- University students, young graduates and unemployed youth or anyone that has an idea to test are encouraged to apply.
- Entrepreneurs with Passion, Commitment and Curiosity.
- Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2022 for young Africans
- World Bank Group Young Professionals Programme 2023 (IFC Placement)
- Apply to Pitch at the Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa 2022
Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 Application Deadline
Deadline: August 24, 2022
Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 Application
The programme mode of delivery is in-person. Selected entrepreneurs will have access to the coworking space during the programme. The programme launch date is August 29, 2022.
For more information, visit Founders Network.