Applications are open for startups to pitch at the Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa 2022. The Africa Money & DeFi Summit continues to connect start-ups from across Africa with corporates, investors and global opportunities and have a limited number of slots for the best ventures to Pitch Live on stage in Accra, Ghana!
Looking for funding, or the right partner to help your venture scale? Want to showcase your solution to the top investors, corporates, innovators and advisors in Africa and beyond? Apply NOW!
Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa are looking for Startup, Early Stage and Growth Stage; Fintech, DeFi, Web3, Embedded Finance and similar ventures for Pitch Live @ Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa.
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Programme 2023 for emerging African Leaders (Fully Funded to work at AfDB, UNECA & ITC with an Annual Stipend of $100,000)
- Africa Digital Media Foundation CreaTech Animation Incubator 2022 (Cohort III)
- United States International University (USIU)-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 for African Students
- Must be African (have at least one African co-founder or headquartered in Africa)
- Have at least a MVP ideally with existing traction
- Have a current “ask”
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- All applicants must be able to present in person at the Africa Money & DeFi Summit in Accra on September 27 & 28.
- Travel and accommodation are not covered by Africa Money & DeFi Summit.
Applications submission is September 1, 2022. They will be contacting successful applicants on a rolling basis.
For more information, visit Africa Money & DeFi Summit
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP