Women’s World Banking Fintech Innovation Challenge 2023
The 2023 Fintech Innovation Challenge is inviting applications from tech pioneering innovative financial solutions that break the persistent challenges in serving the low-income women’s market.
Through a highly competitive process, Women’s World Banking’s Fintech Innovation Challenge identifies and elevates 4 later-stage startups pioneering innovative financial solutions that break the persistent challenges in serving the low-income women’s market.
The Fintech Innovation Challenge attracts over 100 applicants from around the world who are developing innovative products to close the gender gap in the low-income women’s market.
Leveraging Technology for Women
You are a tech finstartup leveraging technology to provide financial solutions for underserved, low-income women.
Serving Emerging Markets
Your focus is on serving customers in emerging markets.
- Tech African Women Program 2022 for female-led tech Startup (Fully Funded Trip + Cash Grants)
- Facebook Fellowship Program 2023 in United States (Fully Funded)
- Accelerating Black Leadership and Entrepreneurship (ABLE) Programme 2022 [Cohort 2]
- TikTok Accelerator Programme 2022 for Black Entrepreneurs in the U.S.
Preparing for Series A or Later
Your company is preparing for Series A or later and can demonstrate a minimum viable product and a path to profitability.
• AUGUST 3, 2022: Applications Open
• SEPTEMBER 15, 2022: Applications Close
• OCTOBER 26, 2022: Top 12 Finalists and Female Founders Circle Notified
• DECEMBER 15, 2022: Pitch Day Judges Announced
• JANUARY 9, 2023: Four Finalists Announced
• FEBRUARY 16, 2023: Fintech Innovation Challenge Live in Dubai
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Women’s World Banking Fintech Innovation Challenge
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPPGROUP OR WHATSAPP 2
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply