Applications are open for the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Programme 2023-2024. NVIDIA has long believed that investing in university talent is beneficial to the industry and key to our continued growth and success. The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program provides funding to PhD students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in accelerated computing and its applications.
- They provide funding in the amount of up to $50,000 per award.
NVIDIA particularly invites submissions from students pushing the envelope in artificial intelligence, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and related fields. They select students each year who have the talent, aptitude and initiative to work closely with us early in their careers. Recipients not only receive crucial funding for their research, but are able to conduct groundbreaking work with access to NVIDIA products, technology and some of the most talented minds in the field. In addition, the Fellowship includes a summer internship preceding the Fellowship year
- Students must have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application);
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area;
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of their PhD thesis;
- Students must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the 2023-2024 academic year (9 months) of the award – this means they should not be expecting to graduate sooner than May/June 2024;
- Students must be available to complete a summer internship (which due to COVID-19 may be held remotely) prior to the start of their Fellowship year;
- Students may not be immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee.
- Note: The award must be administered through the student’s university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the student.
- Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.jigawastate.gov.ng
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.ubeconline.com
- Nasarawa State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal Registration Form
Proposals for the NVIDIA Graduate program will be evaluated for:
- Student quality
- Letters of recommendation
- Academic performance (GPA) and achievements
- Research quality
- Research proposal for fellowship
- Relevance to NVIDIA
- How your work connects to NVIDIA’s primary research domains
- How your research might influence the design, performance or use of future GPUs
Applications must include:
- Research summary/thesis proposal – up to 2 pages, plus bibliography
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) including contact information
- Professor nomination letters (2 letters minimum (must include one from thesis advisor), up to 3 letters maximum — it’s okay to have nomination letters from non-professors, as long as you have one from your thesis advisor/professor).
- Confirmation of availability for summer internship
For more information, visit NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP