CWW Tech Africa Training & Internship Program 2022
CWW Tech Africa is empowering the next 1 million young people in digital and tech skills by 2030. CWW Tech Africa was created to empower African youths to be employable and entrepreneurial. The graduates become mentors, contribute to the CWW Tech Africa community, the tech ecosystem and the world.
This program is open to all youths in Africa between the ages of 18-35. The program will equip the youths with Tech skills, soft skills and entrepreneurial skills.
It is scheduled to hold for 6 weeks. It is an instructor led training with practical classes and real life projects. Every trainee would have access to a mentor to guide them.
- The program is open to African youths between the ages of 18-35 residing in Africa.
- Access to Laptop and reliable Internet
- Able to understand and communicate effectively in English Language
- Able to commit fully and complete the program in 6 weeks
The learning tracks available for cohort 2.0 are:
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- Product Design
- Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Product Management
- Tech African Women Program 2022 for female-led tech Startup (Fully Funded Trip + Cash Grants)
- Facebook Fellowship Program 2023 in United States (Fully Funded)
Hands-on practical classes
Work with real life projects with real companies
You would have access to people already in the system and get guidance from them
Certificate of completion
You would be awarded a certificate of completion at the end of your training
Free soft skills training
Get free soft skills training for free. Get equipped with life skills.
Instructor led training
Get trained by the best minds in the industry
Internships will be awarded on the basis of performance and commitment to the program
For More Information: Visit CWW Tech Africa Training & Internship Program Webpage
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP