The TikTok Accelerator Programme for Black Entrepreneurs in the United States is now accepting applications. The Black business community must be seen and heard, according to TikTok, and it is their goal to welcome and encourage these voices.
Their specially created Support Black Businesses program, which is now in its third year, keeps supporting and elevating the Black greatness of entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners across the nation. Join other motivational business owners for FREE comprehensive training and specialized resources to expand your company both on TikTok and off, taking it to new heights.
TikTok Accelerator Programme 2022 Benefit
- Custom 4-week virtual training to accelerate your business on TikTok
- Free ad credits toward your campaigns
- Coaching from TikTok advisors and small business creators
- Inspiring speaker events
- Peer networking and community support
- Promotional opportunities for TikTok to feature your business
- Exclusive TikTok swag and more
TikTok Accelerator Programme 2022 Eligibility
To apply, you must:
- Identify as a Black-owned business;
- Be based in the U.S.;
- Offer a product or service;
- Have a social media presence (TikTok not required);
- Commit to attend each of the four weekly webinars from September 12 to October 7.
TikTok Accelerator Programme 2022 Application Deadline
TikTok Accelerator Programme 2022 Application Deadline: August 24, 2022
- The IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2022 for young people worldwide
- The GiddyUp Incubation Program 2022 for creatives & creators
- Irish Aid SDG Challenge 2022 for Sustainable Solutions
Eligible Black-owned businesses are invited to apply for the 2022 cohort. Selected participants will be notified in September.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP