A 6-week hybrid program aimed at helping creatives and innovators find solutions to common issues in developing long-term, sustainable companies.
In particular, the program aims to fill shortages in areas of business skills and structures for growth and scalability. Creatives are the engine that drives the digital economy.
To be a part of the program, the following criteria have to be met
- Must be willing to build a business.
- Must be a creative powering the digital economy.
- Must be available once a week through the incubation program.
- Can demonstrate expertise in area of work.
- Between the ages of 22 and 35.
Benefits Of GiddyUp Incubation Program 2022
Successful applicants will be equipped with relevant business skills and supported to build and implement important structures for stability and growth.
Business Structure Setup
Get access to business incorporation, business bank account, 3 months of virtual office support post-incubation, and more.
One-On-One Business Advisory
Consultation with business experts on product-market fit, branding and marketing, revenue modeling & funding, intellectual property, and more.
- Nigerian Police 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme 2022 – Apply Now
- AgroHack Challenge 2022 for Young Nigerian Agriculture Entrepreneurs
- MTN Foundation/MUSON Scholarship Program 2022 for Young Nigerians
Community & More Opportunities
Get access to a network of prospective partners, co-founders, and creative minds like you.
- Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
- Incubation Program: 5th September – 14th October
- Post Incubation Support: 17th October – 23rd December
For More Information:
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP