Clark University was founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. Today, Clark University offers bachelor’s, master’s certificate, doctoral degree programs and a rigorous liberal arts curriculum within the context of a research experience that addresses challenges on a global scale.
An ideal candidate for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship has a high school record which places them at the top of Clark University’s applicant pool. Also an ideal candidate demonstrates a strong desire to:
- Pursue a demanding academic schedule.
- Collaborate with peers and professors.
- Meet ambitious career and life goals.
- Join a community of scholars with a strong commitment to global change.
- Tackle complex challenges at home and abroad.
Benefits of Scholarship:
Successful candidates will have the resources and opportunities to explore their interests in depth. Candidates take control of their education, connect with pioneers in their fields and develop skills to drive tomorrow’s innovations.
- Free tuition, room and board for four years: the annual scholarship renewal would be contingent on candidate’s maintaining a strong academic record at Clark for each of their four years as an undergraduate.
- Queen Elizabeth Scholars-West Africa (QES-WA) 2022/2023 for African Scholars
- 30 Universities in the United States with the Easiest Admission Process
- Camargo Foundation Core Fellowship Programme 2023/2024 (Fully Funded)
- The final deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, 2023 for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
- Students will be notified in March if they have been selected for an interview.
- If you are interested in the Presidential Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of the two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship.
- The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee. Last year, the committee reviewed more than 450 scholarship applications from the U.S. and around the world before inviting 15 finalists for interviews; of those 15, five were awarded the scholarship and became members of the incoming class. Typically, one or two international students receive this award each year.
For more information: Visit Clark University Scholarship Webpage
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP