Toyota Graduate Training Programme 2023
Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through the exciting Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg. Fuel your future by applying for the two year development programme which offers on the job development, classroom training and mentorship.
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
- If you are equipped with a Bachelors Degree or National Diploma and have the flexibility, energy and potential to proactively drive change and continuous improvement.
- Toyota will give you a platform to gain traction towards a bright future.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens.
- AFGRI Equipment Vacancies – 50 Apprenticeship Opportunity for South Africans
- Irish Aid SDG Challenge 2022 for Sustainable Solutions
- Free Google UX Design Professional Certificate 2022
Should you be successful, Toyota’s recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments:
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments
The 2 year development programme starts on the 1st of February 2023
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Toyota’s Graduate Training Programme
Leave a Reply