NITDA One Million Developers Training 2022
NITDA; National Information Technology Development Agency under the supervision of Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy, is calling interested Nigerians to apply for its much-awaited internship training and fellowship programme on software development.
The National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (NCAIR), a division of NITDA located in Wuye District, Abuja, will lead the initiative in collaboration with other important ecosystem players with the goal of making Nigeria the center for digital talent in Africa and the rest of the globe.
Overview of the training program
The National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy (NDEPS) of the Federal Government and the NITDA Strategic Roadmap and Action Plan (SRAP 2021–2044) pillar of Emerging Technologies are both in line with the training program for the NITDA Developers Group.
NITDA Developers Group trainees will go through a series of coaching, and lectures to develop programming skills in Python for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Robotics and Data Science.
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Programme 2023 for emerging African Leaders (Fully Funded with an Annual Stipend of $100,000)
- Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Nigerian graduates
- Nigerian Youth residing or has an accommodation in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja; including NYSC Corps Members, Secondary School Students and Undergraduates who are on holiday.
- Graduates and any other individual that wishes to acquire intensive digital skills.
- Participants must be at least 15 years old.
- Genius Bee Innovation Programme 2022 for Nigerian Students (₦200,000 prize)
- Apply for the Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2022 (N1,000,000 prize)
Kindly note that the training will take place physically in ABUJA.
Application Deadline is not specified, apply as soon as possible.
For more information:Visit the National Information Technology Development Agency Webpage
Never miss an opportunity
Join our WHATSAPPGROUP OR WHATSAPP 2
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply