Calling on all West-Africa based foundations, non-profit and civil society organizations in the areas of social justice, community organizing and sustainable development to apply or nominate suitable candidates for the Innocent C. Chukwuma Award for Social Impact.
In memory of his legacy, the Innocent C. Chukwuma Award for Social Impact will recognize and honour foundations as well as non-profit and civil society organizations that have delivered demonstrable and measurable impact in the areas of social justice, community organizing and sustainable development.
Nominees for the Innocent C. Chukwuma Award shall be expected to meet the following criteria:
-Designed and implemented programmes and projects in the award’s focus areas i.e., social justice, community organizing and sustainable development.
-Adopt a distinct and innovative approach to addressing challenges in the community that tackles the root problems, not isolated issues.
-Established and operating over a period of 5 years or more with a clear corporate governance structure that embraces diversity and inclusion.
– Work is scalable in a way that can deliver greater impact across a broader spectrum of society.
– Deliberate in applying methods that protect the environment in executing their projects and programmes.
- Genius Bee Innovation Programme 2022 for Nigerian Students (₦200,000 prize)
- IFAD Agrihub Nigeria Food Processing & Packaging Training 2022
- SPARK Virtual learning and Skill-sharing series for Young creatives
The winner shall be given a plaque and prize money of N1 million to support their work.
To register or nominate, click on the link below
Or, for further information, kindly contact Thelma Osadebay at firstname.lastname@example.org