The 2023 Coca-Cola Scholars Program application deadline is 5 p.m. Eastern on Monday, October 31, 2022. (The deadline to complete the required eligibility quiz is 4 pm Eastern on Monday, October 31, 2022.)
Applicants who submit this Phase 1 application by the deadline can expect notification by the end of November.
- Current high school/home-schooled students attending school in one of the 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, or select DoD schools who will graduate high school during the 2022-2023 academic school year (students graduating from an American or expat school abroad are not eligible for this award; individuals who have already graduated from high school are not eligible)
- U.S. Citizens (not Temporary Residents), U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, OR Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Camargo Foundation Core Fellowship Programme 2023/2024 (Fully Funded)
- Queen Elizabeth Scholars-West Africa (QES-WA) 2022/2023 for African Scholars
- Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence 2023/2024 (Fully-funded)
Note: you are not eligible if you are:
- Children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries
- Children or grandchildren of former employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries who are currently receiving retirement benefits from those entities
- Students attending school outside of the 50 U.S. states or Puerto Rico (with the exception of students attending select DoD schools; students graduating from an American or expat school abroad are not eligible for this award, even if they meet the citizenship criteria above)
- High school graduates (if you received a high school diploma prior to the 2022-2023 school year, you are not eligible)
- Temporary Residents (if your permanent legal residence is outside the U.S., you are not eligible)
For more information: Visit the Coca-Cola Scholars Program 2023 Webpage
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP