Kokuyo Design Award 2023 International Product Design Competition (Up to ¥2,000,000 prize)
Now accepting submissions for the 2023 KOKUYO DESIGN AWARD. The goal of the KOKUYO DESIGN AWARD, an international contest for product design, is to collect ideas for projects that the world will require in the future and give them shape.
A special prize honoring the 20th anniversary of the KOKUYO DESIGN AWARD is called the YOKOKU Award. It will be given to chosen student participants as a means of assisting their future work. Bringing you a tomorrow you can’t wait for is KOKUYO’s mission. Following that idea, they will choose up to 20 excellent entrants whose presentation sheets give us hope for their promising futures. (with no evaluation of the models)
Through the process of thinking deeply about the tools people use in their everyday working, learning, and living scenes, the competition aims to give form to the possibilities of design and the power of products. Be sure to submit your design for the KOKUYO DESIGN AWARD 2023.
Kokuyo Design Award 2023 International Product Design Competition Theme
The theme for the KOKUYO DESIGN AWARD 2023 is “embrace.”
This word carries meanings like “inclusion” and “hugging.” In that same vein, they are looking for product design proposals that make people feel cheerful and positive by accepting and acknowledging the differences between people and the challenges society is facing.
Kokuyo Design Award 2023 International Product Design Competition Prizes and Benefits
- Grand Prix (one winner): ¥2,000,000
- Merit Award (three winners): ¥500,000
- Yokoku Award (up to twenty winners): ¥30,000
The contest organizer will pay expenses incurred by participants for travel and lodging (up to two individuals for group entries).
Kokuyo Design Award 2023 International Product Design Competition Eligibility
- Any stationery, furniture or tool used in working, learning and living scenes
- The competition accepts entries from any corporation, individual, or group that fulfills all the following requirements, regardless of their age, sex, occupation, or nationality.
- Must be able to give a presentation at the final judging (March 18, 2023).
- Entry eligibility is limited to those designs never before shown publicly (in Japan, other countries).
- AAUW International Fellowships 2022 for Women to Study in the United States (Up to $30,000)
- Twitter AMREF Health Journalism Scholarship 2022 for African Students
- Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge for Tech Startups (up to €150,000)
- The design includes a proposed solution to some social issue
- The design has components that make people feel positive
- The idea’s uniqueness
- The product design’s feasibility
- The design’s potential to become a product
Kokuyo Design Award 2023 International Product Design Competition Deadline: October 11, 2022
Check the entry requirements, and then register your entrant information, design information, and submit your design data using the ENTRY pages on our website.
Join our WHATSAPPGROUP OR WHATSAPP 2
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP
Leave a Reply