By offering a catalytic repayable grant that aids female-owned enterprises build the supply chains in the renewable energy sector, advance technologies, or hire people, the She Work Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant seeks to close the gender gap in Africa’s expanding renewable energy sector.
She Works Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant Focus:
Grants will only be given to graduates of She Work Here’s Accelerator.
- Female-owned/led businesses working in the renewable energy space
- Technology supported: solar home systems, mini-grids, waste to energy
- Priority will be given to projects that promote economic empowerment of women through enabling the productive use of energy for women as end-users
- FG-Halogen Cyber Security Training Program For Young Nigerians
- YouthxYouth Global Action Circles 2022 Call for Applications
She Works Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant Application Deadline
Deadline: August 31, 2022
She Works Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant Eligibility Requirements
- Alumni of She Works Here
- Track record of working in the renewable energy space
- Clear impact of the technology on women
- Ability to show sustainability beyond the grant
- Annual Audit report for 2 years
- Ability to repay grant over 12-months.
You will be required to upload the following while completing this application.
- Business registration document
- Audited financial reports 2021 and 2020
- Project budget – (Download template: )
- Two professional Reference
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the She Work Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant