The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has started a cyber security training program for young people in Nigeria in collaboration with Halogen Group.
This program includes activities for Nigerian youth, including training, competitions, certifications, internships, and job placement.
The first 40,000 people who sign up for this course are free.
Halogen Cyber Security Training Program For Young Nigerians Details:
This is a programme of the Ministry in collaboration with @halogengrp which has carefully been developed to benefit as many young persons as possible.
The training is aimed at engaging the youth on Cyber Security capabilities to enable mitigate risks of Cyber-attacks, alongside a range of certification programmes in Cyber Security that may offer job placements both locally and internationally for participants.
Halogen Cyber Security Training Program For Young Nigerians Requirements:
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Be a young Nigeria
- Interested in the knowledge of cyber security
- Be available during the training periods
Halogen Cyber Security Training Program For Young Nigerians Reward
- Internship and
- job placement
1st Prize: 1 Million Naira
2nd Prize: 650,000 Naira
3rd Prize: 350,000 Naira
Halogen Cyber Security Training Program For Young Nigerians Expected benefit
Participants will learn
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security
- Types and forms of Cyber attacks. E.g Malwares, Trojans, Social engineering attacks, Phishing links etc
- Vulnerability controls
- Cyber Security tools and lots more
Benefits of participating
- Internship opportunities
- Access to cyber security certifications
- Job opportunities (local & international)
- General Electric Early Identification Internship Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Undergraduates
- FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022 for young Nigerian graduates