Applications are open for the Czech Republic Government scholarships 2023/2024 for Foreign Students. The Government of the Czech Republic annually offers scholarships within its Foreign Development Cooperation. These so-called government scholarships support students from developing countries who would like to study at public universities in the country.
The country will provide scholarships for studies pursued both in the Czech language (in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral study programmes) and in the English language (in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral study programmes). Scholarships for studies in the Czech language are granted taking into account the list of recommended fields of study, updated according to the needs of specific countries, and also with regard to ongoing development cooperation projects. Applicants can also receive funding for a one-year-long language and preparatory course. Scholarships for study programmes in the English language are granted only in the selected study programmes.
Benefits of Scholarship
The scholarship covers the necessary costs related to staying and studying in the Czech Republic.
- Currently the amount of scholarship paid to students on a follow-up Master’s study programme stands at CZK 14,000 per month, whereas the amount paid to students of a Doctoral study programme stands at CZK 15,000 per month.
- Costs of accommodation, food and public transport are covered by scholarship holders from the scholarship under the same conditions that apply to students who are citizens of the Czech Republic.
- Travel expenses for travelling to the country and back to the student’s home country are paid by the party that nominated the student to study in the Czech Republic or by the foreign national at his/her own cost.
- United Nations Internship Programme for African Students 2022
- Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 for Students Worldwide
- Imperial College London Studentship Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 are offered only to the citizens of the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Levels: (i) Programmes in the Czech language follow-up Master degree plus a one-year preparatory course of the Czech language (ii) Programmes in the English language, follow-up Master and Doctoral degree.
Submission of applications ends on 30th September 2022. The applications received after the deadline will not be considered! Any technical questions can be addressed to the register administrator at the following email address [email protected]
The first part of the selection process is based on 30-minute knowledge test that will be followed by a 60-minute English language test. A cover letter (maximum 1000 characters) would be an integral part of the online application, where the applicants explain why they intend to study in Czech Republic and how they are going to use the knowledge in the country of origin. The best scoring candidates will advance to the second round.
For more information: Visit Czech Government scholarships 2022
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP