Applications for the AES Engineering Scholarship 2022 are now open. AES Engineering is pleased to be able to continue offering scholarships to motivated students to help in the furthering of their education.
AES Engineering’s belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason they are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essays that are submitted. Scholarships are intended for our future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study.
Benefits of Scholarship
The AES Engineering Scholarship is worth $500.
- Open to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility.
- You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
- Imperial College London Studentship Scholarship 2022 for International Students
- The Gates Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Students
The deadline for the AES Engineering Scholarship is on October 8, 2022
Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question:
- When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
There is no application packet for this award. Do not include your resume at this time. Be sure to include your full name as well as the name of the school you are attending this year and your plans for next year.
Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit AES Engineering Scholarship.