The World Food Programme Regional Office, based in different WFP offices in Ethiopia, Kenya South Africa, etc is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the post of an Intern in the Regional Director’s Office.
About the Award:
WFPA are looking for a highly efficient, dynamic Individual with a can- do attitude, who will maintain strict confidentiality that the Office requires at all times.The Intern will provide administrative support to the Regional Director (RD) and Deputy Regional Director (DRD) while reporting directly to the RD.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 12 months in Secretarial / Business Adminstration studies or a relevant field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Fluent in English
Benefits of Award:
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from World Food Programme up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- Depending on the duty station of assignment, WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education
Deadline for the Application for World Food Programme Regional Office.
For more information: Visit World Food Programme Regional Office Webpage