Amref International University (AMIU) in partnership with Twitter offers full scholarships to Health journalists to do a short course on Health Journalism and Communication at AMIU.
The course fee is KES 80,000/USD 800 and the programme will be offered virtually to
successful applicants. The aim of the course is to enhance knowledge, build skills and nurture competencies of journalists, Public Relations Officers and health managers on all aspects related to health reporting.
To be considered for this scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- Completion of Application. The applicant must complete the entire application required, including providing all documentation requested in the application or otherwise requested.
- Submission of documentation. The applicants are required to submit their resume and links or attachments of health related stories to email@example.com
- Geographical restrictions. Must be a practicing African health journalist reporting on health and medical issues across Africa.
- Only complete applications with all required supporting materials that are received by the published deadline will be considered by the Scholarship Application Evaluation team.
- Eligibility. Each Scholarship recipient shall meet all eligibility requirements described above.
- Scoring. Applicants will be scored based on the quality of the content provided and their work as health journalist in their respective countries.
- New Zealand Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships for Students From Developing Countries.
- Stellenbosch DeepMind Scholarships 2023 for African Students
- PAC Academy Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for Nigerians
The application for the Twitter AMREF Health Journalism must be received by 31st August 2022.
To apply for the AMREF Health Journalism Scholarship 2022; you must:
- Complete the application form using the link below.
- Once the scholarship evaluation team has selected and approved the list of successful candidates, the list will be submitted to Amref International University.
- All applicants will receive written communication informing them of the outcome of their application, as well with information on the registration procedure.
- Applicants who are awarded this scholarship will have one week from the date of notification to accept the award. If documentation is not submitted before the deadline, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn.
For more information: Visit AMREF Health Journalism Scholarship 2022