With a footprint of over 250 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
The Polaris Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to jump-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank. This program is designed to prepare you for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, let’s go on this journey!
- Minimum of BSc. (Second Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC Scheme and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- Possess five (5) ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one (1) sitting; WAEC or NECO certificate is required.
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2022
- United Nations Internship Programme for African Students 2022
- Commonwealth Young Professional Programme – Multiple Positions
The deadline for application for the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program is on July 30, 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1