Have you established a post-revenue company? Have you spent at least five years developing a startup? The Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs at Savvy is then looking for a mentor, and you may be that person.
Over 900 changemakers from across the world are already a part of the Savvy mentorship team, and they are always on the lookout for more incredible individuals to join the group. Because they believe that entrepreneurs are the engines of economic growth and wealth creators, they give their time as mentors at Savvy. They are developing a program that turns passionate young professionals into the best impact-driven entrepreneurs and provides them with the tools they need to succeed in their fields.
About the Savvy Fellowship Program: Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to venture scaling, including how to start, build, and scale an impact venture. Using visual presentations, we’ll help you answer all the relevant questions you need to kickstart that amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into newer markets. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’ Savvy is for every impact entrepreneur, no matter what stage your venture is.
Summer 2022 Savvy Global Fellowship Program Benefits
- The opportunity to give back to others: Achieving greatness is nothing if you fail to help others achieve greatness too. Serving as a mentor in the Savvy program helps you give back to the younger generation, which gives you personal satisfaction as you make a difference in the entrepreneurial journey of others.
- Network with other changemakers: The Savvy mentorship team includes about 1,000 changemakers from around the world that have built and exited innovative and profitable business ventures. So, joining the team brings you closer to these like-minded changemakers, which could foster collaboration and partnership in the nearest future.
- Serve as a source of inspiration: You’re not only given a chance to give back and meet like-minded entrepreneurs that have created an impact in their community and the world at large. You’re given an opportunity to serve as a source of inspiration to the younger generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing issues through innovative means.
4. A certificate of appreciation.
Summer 2022 Savvy Global Fellowship Program Eligibility
- You must have a post-revenue business in any sector or industry.
- Having a tech or tech-enabled business venture is not required, but it’s a plus.
- You must be fluent in the English language; both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to impact and guide a Savvy Fellow in achieving their business goals.
- Prior experience in mentorship is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to devote an hour every week to mentoring a Savvy Fellow.
- Watson Ford Fund Fellowship 2022 for next-gen Entrepreneurs and Community Leaders (Fully-funded)
- WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship Programme 2022 for Young Graduates
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2022/2023 for Young Africans (Fully Funded to UK)
Summer 2022 Savvy Global Fellowship Program Application Deadline
Summer 2022 Savvy Global Fellowship Program Application Deadline: Ongoing
Summer 2022 Savvy Global Fellowship Program Application
For more information, visit Savvy Fellowship.