Hult Prize Challenge 2022
Application is now open for Hult Prize Challenge 2022. Moving forward with the ninth annual Hult Prize, thousands of university students worldwide will team up to create start-ups aimed at solving an issue faced by billions in need. More than 10,000 applicants will begin the journey, and only 300 start-ups from around the world will move on to pitch their start-up ideas at one of five global locations: Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai.
The Hult Prize Challenge consist of five Hult Prize regions and participants will be given a grand Prize of $1,000,000 will be awarded at Washington D.C
About the Hult Prize Challenge
The year-long, global competition challenges young people to solve the world’s most pressing issues by creating innovative social ventures. Read about each stage of the competition below to find out what the journey to becoming a Hult Prize Winner looks like:
The OnCampus program serves as the first phase of the Hult Prize competition. Student volunteers, known as Campus Directors, organize training programs and community events at their universities focused on that year’s Call to Action. The goal of every OnCampus program is to select one winning team, who represents that university in the Regional Summits.
The Regional Summits are hosted by the Hult Prize team in cities around the world. Thousands of competitors pitch their social venture ideas to panels of experts in an immersive digital format. The winning teams from each of these summits earn a spot at the Global Accelerator and are one step closer to winning US $1,000,000.
- Call for Mentors: Summer 2022 Savvy Global Fellowship Program
- UN Women/UNAOC/UNFPA Strengthening Young Women Peacebuilders’ Capacity in Complex Crises Programme 2022
- WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship Programme 2022 for Young Graduates
Teams who make it to the Global Accelerator are immersed in an intensive, 6-week program which aims to refine and build upon their social venture. Student entrepreneurs are introduced to crucial business concepts and work hand in hand with Hult Prize staff and experts to take their social venture to the next level. At the conclusion of this stage of the competition, six teams are selected to move on to the Global Finals.
At the Global Finals, six teams pitch their social ventures to a panel of distinguished judges with the hopes of being selected as the next winner of the US $1,000,000 Hult Prize. The 2022 Global Finals will be held at the Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting, with President Bill Clinton presenting the award and delivering a keynote speech.
- For the Hult Prize Challenge, You will be asked to form a team of 3-4 students from your university and submit an application to participate at any of the regional finals locations held in: Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, Toronto, Mexico City, Quito, Bogota, Melbourne, Lagos, Nairobi, Cairo, Tunisia, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Alternatively, your university may be hosting a Hult Prize@ on-campus event, in which case you can fast track your team’s participation through competing in your local university edition.
- Regional Finals will be held in March 2023. Approximately 50-60 teams per region, will move on to present their innovative start-up ideas to an executive jury made up of regional CEOs, Non-Profit leaders and Social Entrepreneurs.
- When you apply, you should carefully consider which regional final you would like to attend.
- While we encourage you to pick a region within proximity to where you currently live, you are free to choose any of the five regions. A regional champion will be selected live at the conclusion of each regional final event and that team will move onto spend the summer at the world-class Hult Prize Accelerator – an innovative incubator for the start-ups of the future.
- Following the conclusion of your time working in the Hult Prize Accelerator, you will attend the Hult Impact Forum where the Hult Prize Global Finals will be hosted in September, 2019 in New York, USA. Within the meeting agenda, regional champions will pitch their start-ups in-front of a world-class audience, who along with other notable global leaders will select and award the winning team the Hult Prize Challenge, along with USD1 million in start-up capital.
Note: It is important to read more about the Hult Prize Challenge and go through the FAQS before applying.
For more information: Visit the Hult Prize Challenge 2022 Webpage
Leave a Reply