Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2022 for women entrepreneurs across Africa (Naira 5 million financial grant & a mini MBA from International Finance Corporation)
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-Ton Africa program was created to give female-owned enterprises in Africa the chance to obtain financing, top-notch business training, and mentoring opportunities. This program has been created to provide a supportive atmosphere for female company owners to expand their enterprises.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program, introduced in 2019, is the first program of its kind in the sector given by Access Bank’s W Initiative. In its initial iteration, the program offered 50 Nigerian women business owners a free mini-MBA certification along with financial awards totaling N9 million to the top 5 candidates. Together with the International Finance Corporation, it carried out this action (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
Subsequently, the program was extended to 10 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence. The program has since provided mini-MBA to 200 women entrepreneurs across Africa. This year hosts the 4th season of the program and seeks to provide mini-MBA certification to another 100 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as grants worth over N16Million Naira to WSMEs
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
- How about a grant to expand your business?
- UN Women/UNAOC/UNFPA Strengthening Young Women Peacebuilders’ Capacity in Complex Crises Programme 2022
- WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship Programme 2022 for Young Graduates
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2022 for women entrepreneurs across Africa Application Deadline
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2022 Application Deadline: August 19th, 2022
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2022 for women entrepreneurs across Africa Eligibility Requirements:
Women aged 18-55yrs old who are;
a. Resident in Nigeria,
b. Own and manage their own business in Nigeria
c. With businesses registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- First prize is N5 million naira
- Second prize is N4 million naira
- Third prize is N3 million naira
- Fourth prize is N2 million naira
- Fifth prize is N1 million naira
- Sixth Prize is N750,000 naira
- Seventh Prize is N500,000
- 20 applicants will also receive consolation prizes such as free online advertisement and free website development
i. The top 100 applicants will receive a 12 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
For More Information: