The KCIC Green Innovation Challenge will give you a platform to connect with global partners and investors in the climate change and sustainability space. GIC seeks to identify and support green innovations among the youth as adaptation and mitigation interventions on climate change in Kenya. In order to have a multiplier effect, the selection process will be administered through a reality TV show on KTN.
NETFUND will facilitate the application process while business and technical support will be provided by KCIC Consulting. The innovations will thematically focus on agribusiness, water resource management, waste management, commercial forestry, renewable energy and energy efficiency and sustainable tourism.
Do you have an innovative idea in these categories?
- Water Management
- Waste Management
- Commercial Forestry
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Tourism
- Participants will be shortlisted from a long list of applicants of ages between 15 and 35 with innovative solutions on any of the thematic areas.
- A jury of judges will be identified from funding partners. Winners will be awarded at an evening gala during the Green Investment Forum.
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Job Recruitment 2022
- PAC Academy Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Nigerians
- Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022 for young graduates
Deadline for application submission is on August 21st, 2022.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the KCIC Green Innovation Challenge 2022