Application for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships are currently open. Students applying for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships must be able to communicate in English language and all citizens from all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship offer.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships provides the recipient with following benefits:
- An annual award of $3,000 is given for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support.
- The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Job Recruitment 2022
- PAC Academy Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Nigerians
- KCIC Green Innovation Challenge 2022 for green Innovators
Students applying for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
Please follow the following application steps to avail Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships :
- Applicants must complete and submit both their scholarship application and their admission application to the College by December 1.
- The application consists of two parts. A short answer and a formal essay. Students should submit their essays via the online form or via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Kotzen Application” by December 1. On each page of the document students should include their full name and date of birth.
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Interview: Finalists chosen for scholarship consideration will be required to complete an on-campus interview which will be conducted in February. If you are an international applicant unable to make it to campus, a Skype interview may be conducted instead.
For more information: Visit Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships webpage