The Black Policy Institute Future Global Leadership Programme
The Black Policy Institute is
launching its second Future Global Leadership Programme this summer. The programme will provide young black adults access to a 3-day fully funded leadership programme led by black innovative thought leaders from the UK and USA.
Benefits of the Future Global Leadership Programme
- Grow your capabilities to become a first-class
- Become an advocate for racial equity and be equipped with the know-how to promote racial
equity through your leadership
- Grow your network and connect with black professional leaders
- Be enrolled into TPBI’s mentorship programme.
- Connect with other graduates through the growing.
Eligibility Criteria of Future Global Leadership Programme
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following in their application:
- Be within the ages of 18 – 27 and of black heritage
- Desire to become a change leader in your field
- Passionate about creating solutions which will improve the prospects of the black community
- Committed to completing the 3-day programme.
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Job Recruitment 2022
- PAC Academy Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Nigerians
- KCIC Green Innovation Challenge 2022 for green Innovators
The deadline for application submission is on July 31st, 2022
For more information; please contact [email protected]