Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day. Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Lower from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech.
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
- PAC Academy Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for Nigerians
- SAYPHIN Eko 2023 Logo Design Competition for Young Nigerians (N175,000 Total prize)
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2022 (Fully-funded to Washington, DC)
Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022 Application Deadline
Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022 Application Deadline: July 26, 2022.
Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022 Benefits:
- Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
For More Information: