Vodacom Early Career Programme 2023
Application is now open for Vodacom Early Career Programme 2023. Vodacom is a mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged solutions to around 61 million active customers in Africa.
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022.
Overview of the Internship Program
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
The programme Start date is on the 1st February 2023 and will offer graduates a full rounded experience of the Vodacom business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee. At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply for an international assignment taking you outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- SME Growth Lab Digital Accelerator Program for Young Africans 2022
- MICM Young Orange Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022 (Fully-funded to Manchester, UK)
- Remote Trainee Back End Developer Intern Needed at Flexisaf 2022
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
NB: A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering &
- Information Systems/Information Technology
Applications closes on 31 August 2022.
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
For More Information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit the Official Webpage of the Vodacom Early Careers Programmes 2023
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply