Application is now open for Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Job Recruitment 2022. The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), established in 2010, is an African private-sector-led philanthropy in Africa championing entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs across the continent. The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
About The TEF Job Offer
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job Title: Partnerships Officer
- Job ID: 480
- Location: Nigeria
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department/Function: Partnerships
- Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Partnership Officer for the Tony Elumelu Foundation will drive the strategic deployment of each of the unit’s pillars to solidly and position the Foundation as the single leading authority on entrepreneurship development in Africa amongst all multilaterals, DFIs, development agencies, global development space.
- Remote Trainee Back End Developer Intern Needed at Flexisaf 2022
- Data Analyst Intern Needed at Innkeeper NG 2022
- Kenya Ministry of Education State 1000 Vacancies Internship for Kenyans
- To conceptualise, pursue and manage all strategic collaborations and value-creating engagement with likeminded, reputable public institutions and organisations in Africa, and outside of the continent.
- To unlock more funding and support for African entrepreneurs through new partnerships, with key stakeholders and players in the public development ecosystem
- Consummate identified public sectors/MFI/INGO partnerships, especially cognisant of time scale issues.
- Implement aggressive public sector partnership initiative to position TEF as the partner of choice to deploy all development funding, assistance and aid channeled/earmarked for Africa.
- Ensure partners complete the KYC and accept TEF Guiding Principles within 1-month post engagement agreement.
- Co-convene at least 4 events annually with a Government agency, parastatal, multilateral organisation, development agency or CSOs towards supporting and developing youth entrepreneurship in Africa.
- Support in Entrepreneurship Forum – identification, engagement, briefing of speakers, production of concept note, coordination and event management, strategic partnerships towards the Forum, etc.
- Conduct comprehensive stakeholder mapping and assessment that identifies priority partners.
- Ensure the execution of partnership agreements effectively and seamlessly, leveraging the insights, knowledge and understanding of all internal frameworks of our partner institutions.
- Deliver quarterly partnerships report capturing Programme progress and generate insights from weekly stakeholder engagement reports.
- Adhere to excellent operational efficiency by securing Partner criteria for additional entrepreneurs, ensuring compliance across all relevant departments to achieve and meet all partner criteria.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5- 8 years cognate experience
- Master’s degree (optional)
- Experience working with NGOs (preferred)
For more information: Visit Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Job Recruitment 2022