Applications are open for the third cohort of the Africa Digital Accelerator program sponsored by SME Growth Lab AFRICA. Through this program, established business owners across African countries would share equal access to business training, mentorship, and support to take their businesses to a higher level.
Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in August 2022. The program package and modules cut across Selling Techniques, Marketing Strategies, Financial literacy and Management, and Legal counselling.
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
- SickleInAfrica Research Fellowship 2022 for African Researchers
- Wilson Center Agents of Change Youth Fellowship 2022 for MENA Region
- UNESCO-Al Fozan International Prize for the Promotion of Young Scientists in STEM (worth $50,000)
- Training on business acumen,
- Exclusive access to community events.
- Mentoring from business experts.
- Access to business resources & Community.
- Certification upon completion.
- Strategic partnership.
- 24/7 support.
Successful applicants for Africa Digital Accelerator program will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in August 2022.
The deadline for Africa Digital Accelerator program is July 27, 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program