Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022/2023
Every year, Boston University welcomes outstanding students to the Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program. Many of the current Scholars had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
About the Boston University Trustee Scholarship:
With the Boston University Trustee Scholarship, scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers intellectual, cultural and social opportunities in the United States of America. Competitive applicants who are among the most accomplished in their class and demonstrate exceptional engagement in their schools and communities should apply.
- International students who had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
- In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals.
- At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
- SME Growth Lab Digital Accelerator Program for Young Africans 2022
- MICM Young Orange Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022 (Fully-funded to Manchester, UK)
- Remote Trainee Back End Developer Intern Needed at Flexisaf 2022
Value & Duration of the Scholarship
- Boston University Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition fee
- mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- Submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at the Boston University by December 1 2022.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.
For the Boston University Trustee Scholarship Essay:
Please choose from one of the two prompts below and submit one essay, in 600 words or less, as part of your application through the Common or Coalition Application.
- School can often seem like work: a set of responsibilities, obligations, and tasks to be completed. But Trustee Scholars are creative and curious, rather than merely dutiful. Give us a glimpse of an intellectual pursuit or challenge that absorbs you, gives you joy, or provokes your curiosity, and tell us why.
- One of BU’s most distinguished alumni, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., wrote that “The time is always right to do what’s right.” Is there a time when you sought equity and fairness by challenging a social norm? Or, can you share an example of how you can imagine yourself helping to create a more inclusive and fair community?
For more information: Visit the BU Trustee Scholarship Webpage
Leave a Reply