The SAYPHIN Eko 2023 Logo Design Competition is now accepting applications. SAYPHIN will host the 3rd National Conference on Adolescent and Youth Health and Development, Eko 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria in August 2023.
The Society for Adolescent and Young People’s Health in Nigeria (SAYPHIN) has issued a call for submissions for logo ideas and concepts for the Conference, which is titled “Achieving 2030 Targets: Driving Innovation for Adolescents and Youth Health.”
In keeping with the 2030 development goals and the diversity of young people, especially in this technological age, they are searching for a logo design that shows creativity, innovation, and youth in relation to the conference’s theme.
SAYPHIN Eko 2023 Logo Design Competition for Young Nigerians Prizes
- 1st Prize – N100,000
- 2nd Prize – N50,000
- 3rd Prize – N25,000
- All winners will receive a registration scholarship to attend the Conference in August 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria.
SAYPHIN Eko 2023 Logo Design Competition for Young Nigerians Eligibility
- Open to Nigerians only;
- Applicants should be between 10 – 29 years.
- Submissions will be considered based on cohesion of concept and design, without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
SAYPHIN Eko 2023 Logo Design Competition for Young Nigerians Entry Requirements
- File type – PNG and Vector File of design (Adobe illustrator or Corel Draw)
- Color versions – white, black and full color (no more than 4 colors used)
- Color catalogue – State the catalog of colors used (CYMK, RGB, Web, PMS Color Chart)
- Font – Any licensed fonts for primary and secondary fonts (include zipped fonts used in submission)
- Submitted in English language
- Maximum 200 words explanation of design concept (MS word)
SAYPHIN Eko 2023 Logo Design Competition for Young Nigerians Selection Process
- Through a blind review process, 10 top logo designs will be selected and designers invited for further discussions on their concept for the semi-final stage. 3 designs will be selected to participate in the final stage where the designers will work with the conference design team to fine-tune their logo designs. The winning logo will be decided by a popularity vote among a 10-person team of young experts working on adolescent and youth health.
- The FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for young Nigerian graduates
- Hankara Talent Accelerator Program 2022 for Young Nigerians
SAYPHIN Eko 2023 Logo Design Competition for Young Nigerians Application
Entry must be emailed as a zipped folder with email subject – EKO 2023 LOGO CONTEST SUBMISSION. Email submission with your full name, date of birth and phone number to: email@example.com.
All entries must be submitted on or before 5pm Nigeria Time, July 29, 2022. Finalists will be notified by August 1, 2022. Winning logo will be announced on August 12, 2022 at the conference launch event.
For more information, visit SAYPHIN Logo Competition.