AREF Research Development Fellowship 2022
Application is now open for the 2022 AREF Research Development Fellowship. The Africa Research Excellence Fund is pleased to launch the call for the 2022/23 AREF Research Development Fellowship Programme.
Aim of the programme
- To support researchers in Africa who are emerging leaders and working on important challenges for human health, to develop their skills as a researcher.
- A three to nine-month placement at a leading research institution in the UK, Europe or Africa, with additional support at your home institution before and after the placement. Up to £40,000 available.
- YOTA Youth Innovation Challenge 2022 for Africans (win up to $5,000)
- World Bank Group #YouthActOnEDU Spoken Word Competition 2022
- Gender Just Climate Solutions Awards 2022 for Grassroot Initiatives & Organisations (€5,000)
The deadline is on the 22nd September 2022
Applicants must complete and submit the following:
- Application Form PART A Summary Information (online form)
- Application Form Parts B-F
- Part G of the application form (The Signature Sheet)
- A letter of support from the Host Sponsor
- A letter of support from the Employing Sponsor
- Two chosen publications to demonstrate the applicant’s career history.
- An electronic copy of the applicant’s most recently attained degree certificate, usually the PhD certificate.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the AREF Research Development Fellowships 2022
Leave a Reply