The Snapchat 523 Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The Black Creator Accelerator will provide a $10,000 monthly stipend to 25 aspiring Black creators to pursue creative endeavors and connect them with chances to create sustainable, full-fledged professions.
The purpose is to give them industry information, tools, mentorship, and opportunity to help them get started in their careers.
Selected applicants will receive hands-on training and educational sessions from industry leaders who work on a wide range of Snapchat products, including Discover, Stories, Spotlight, and Maps. Creators will learn how to use these many products to create outstanding content, promote their profiles, expand their audiences, and more.
Snapchat 523 Program 2022 for Black Content Creators Benefits
- The Black Creator Accelerator will provide 25 aspiring Black creators with a $10k/month stipend to pursue creative endeavors and get connected with opportunities to launch sustainable, full-fledged careers.
- In addition, Google Pixel, Westbrook Media, and UNCMMN will work with Snapchat to enrich the educational curriculum and create tailored workshops for participants.
Snapchat 523 Program 2022 for Black Content Creators Eligibility
- Applicant should be at least 18 years old
- Self-identify as Black
- Emerging creator
- Someone at the beginning of their content journey who is creating, iterating, and improving over time with little outside guidance
- Seeking to become a professional creator
- History of abiding by community guidelines (on Snapchat)
- Creates positive content that aligns with Snapchat’s values (empathy, kindness, creativity)
- Barranquilla Young Leaders Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2022 (Fully-funded to Manchester, UK)
- BeGirlWorld Global Scholars Study Abroad Scholarship 2022 ($2,000 Grant)
Snapchat 523 Program 2022 for Black Content Creators Selection Criteria
To establish an equitable selection process, applicants will be evaluated holistically by a cross-functional group of Snapchat team members based on the following criteria:
- Having a unique and consistent voice
- Alignment with Snapchat’s values
- Clear vision for future career goals
Snapchat 523 Program 2022 for Black Content Creators Application Deadline
Snapchat 523 Program 2022 for Black Content Creators Deadline: August 12, 2022
Snapchat 523 Program 2022 for Black Content Creators Application
You’ve already got the content creation chops, so don’t wait — apply to the 523 program now! Applications will close on August 12, 2022.
For more information, visit 523 program.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply