The ISHK Skills Hub Financial offers scholarship possibilities to suitable students who want to become skilled and certified.
The scholarship not only gives hands-on experience for young people, but also a monthly stipend of N30,000 during the training period.
Successful applicants also receive free tools and personal protective equipment (PPE), as well as a diploma from the Federal Ministry of Labour.33
Chevron Technician Trainee Program Details
In conjunction with Builders’ Hub Vocational Academy, ISHK Skills Hub, a subsidiary of ISHK Tolaram Foundation, offers interested and qualified applicants the opportunity to receive a scholarship to become skilled and certified in any of the relevant building vocations/trades.
- First City Monument Bank Coding Bootcamp 2022 : Call for Young Nigerian Developers
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2022 for young Nigerian Graduates
Chevron Technician Trainee Program Requirements:
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be between 18-35 years of age
- Be based in Lagos
- Be currently employed
- Have a Minimum of Secondary School Education
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship training programme will provide;
- Free training and certification signed by the Federal Ministry of Labor
- N30,000 Monthly throughout the period of training
- Free toola and personal protective equipment (PPE)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the buttton below to begin their application.
Chevron Technician Trainee Program Application Deadline
Chevron Technician Trainee Program Deadline is ongoing