SAG-SEED Replicator Programme 2022
Apply for the 2022 SAG-SEED Replicator Programme if you are an aspiring entrepreneur or business owner looking for inspiration and partnerships that help you to build an eco-inclusive business model.
The SAG-SEED Replicator programme pairs you – as an (aspiring) entrepreneur – with established enterprises that have successfully implemented eco-inclusive business models in another location.
Overview of the Program
As an ambitious entrepreneur during the SAG-SEED Replicator process;
- You will be equipped with hands-on tools and business blueprints which are proven to be profitable, deliver combined environmental, social and economic benefits and are easily adapted to different contexts.
- You will be guided by the experts during a Replicator Workshop to take the first steps toward starting your own enterprise, inspired by the secrets of successful enterprises.
- The unique SEED Platform connects you to other eco-inclusive enterprises around the globe to facilitate lasting business partnerships of mutual benefit. As a SEED Replicator alumnus, you will be equipped with the tools and partnerships to then establish your own business and generate social, environmental, and economic change.
As a SAG-SEED Replicator participant,
- You will receive business planning insights and tools to design or reﬁne a business idea to make it ready for the next stage of enterprise development.
- They will apply their experience of over ﬁfteen years building the capacities and celebrating the successes of eco-inclusive enterprises to teach and deliver a hands-on 2-day programme that allows you to learn, ideate, network and connect with other motivated business innovation leaders.
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2022 for young Nigerian Graduates
- NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship 2022 for Nigerian Students
Other things you will gain include:
- SECTOR INSIGHTS: Gain sector-specific insights and learn about climate-smart entrepreneurship.
- STEP-BY-STEP GUIDANCE: Receive in-depth guidance to start-up an enterprise.
- CASE STUDIES: Gain inspiration from case studies of successful eco-inclusive business models.
- PARTNERSHIP BUILDING: Connect with like-minded peers and experienced enterprises to build mutual beneficial partnerships.
Deadline is on August 5, 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the SAG-SEED Replicator Programme 2022
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply