The DAAD AInet Fellowship 2022
Application is now open for The DAAD AInet Fellowship 2022. The DAAD AInet Fellowship is awarded twice a year to a group of outstanding international early career researchers in the field of artificial intelligence. Awardees will be invited to join the Postdoctoral Networking Tour in Artificial Intelligence (Postdoc-NeT-AI), a two-step networking program that offers participants the opportunity to interact face-to-face with leading researchers in Germany, with the aim of initiating collaborations, and creating new research and career opportunities.
Research in Germany takes place at universities, non-university research institutions and in company research departments. The high competitiveness of the German scientific system is founded on the close collaboration of academia and industry. In this context international talent and cross-border cooperation are essential. To this end, the upcoming Networking Tour on Artificial Intelligence will bring together researchers from all over the world who focus on Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Physical Systems (CPS).
- World Bank Group #YouthActOnEDU Spoken Word Competition 2022
- Gender Just Climate Solutions Awards 2022 for Grassroot Initiatives & Organisations (€5,000)
Applicants for The DAAD AInet Fellowship should have:
- a very strong scientific track record evidenced by relevant publications and/or academic accomplishments,
- obtained a PhD/doctorate no longer than 5 years ago – candidates for a PhD/doctorate should be in their final year before their defense,
- experience (or at least demonstrated interest) in the host institutions’ areas of research,
- not been affiliated with a German institution during the last two years.
The deadline for submission of application is on August 1, 2022 and the Virtual Networking Week for The DAAD AInet Fellowship starts on 10-14 October 2022:
- The first part of The DAAD AInet Fellowship program is the Virtual Networking Week from 10-14 October 2022. During this week, the host scientists will present their research on AI in CPS, as well as their research group, their home institution, and the opportunities for cooperation.
- They will invite participants to one-to-one meetings, to deepen the exchange and to plan future collaboration.
- Networking within the group of scholars will be just as profitable and will provide new ideas and connections.
The One-week travel stipends:
- The second element of Postdoc-NeT-AI comprises the funding of an individual one-week trip to Germany (extendable by one week at the participant’s own expense).
- Every participant can use this stay in Germany to follow up on the virtual networking week and visit institutions and individual researchers to deepen the contacts and develop a tangible basis for future cooperation.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of The DAAD AInet Fellowship 2022
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply