FMO Sustainable Tech Open Innovation Challenge 2022
FMO is in partnership with the AfricArise Annual program, a virtual Pan African start-up investor network platform that connects 80+ start-ups and investors across the African continent. It’s an annual program aimed at supporting start-ups to scale internationally through mentorship, webinars, coaching and investment deal support. The program is dedicated to AfricArena alumni and offers three different packages to help startups Rise, Raise and Scale.
- GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass Program 2022 for Nigerian Women Entrepreneurs
- Coal City University Essay Contest 2022 for Nigerian Students
- UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme 2022 for Nigerian Startups & Innovators
- The Sustainable Tech Open Innovation Challenge will support several agri-tech, fin-tech, and energy access businesses focused in Ghana, Morocco, and Tanzania,
- These ventures will compete in pitch competitions at AfricArena’s North Africa and East Africa regional summits
- the winners will be showcased at the AfricArena Grand Summit early November 2022.
The deadline for application is unspecified. Apply as soon as possible.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the FMO Sustainable Tech Open Innovation Challenge 2022