University students from Nigeria can take part in a fully funded research training program at the Drosophila Research and Training Center.
The DRTC Research Outreach is a fully sponsored training program that provides housing, meals, and free certification at the end of the program to successful students.
The DRTC Research Outreach program equips students with the necessary research experience to secure scholarships at world-class universities.
DRTC Research Outreach for Nigerian Students 2022 Details:
The Drosophila Research and Training Center is currently offering research training to eligible Nigerian undergraduate students.
The research outreach programme is available to students in the fields of biological, medical, and clinical sciences.
DRTC Research Outreach for Nigerian Students 2022 Requirements:
To be considered for the DRTC Research Outreach, you must:
- Be an undergrdauate student in a Nigerian university
- Be in your penultimate year of study
- Be studying a biological/basic medical or clinical science course
DRTC Research Outreach for Nigerian Students 2022 Duration and Reward
- The programme will be taking place between 28th – 30th September, 2022
- Successful candidates will be offered;
- Free Certification
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2022 for young Nigerian Graduates
- NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship 2022 for Nigerian Students
DRTC Research Outreach for Nigerian Students 2022 Required Documents
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Motivation letter (300 words)
- Studentship Identification
- Recommendation letter from HOD or any lecturer in the department