NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship 2022 for Nigerian Students
The Northeast Development Commission is now awarding scholarships to deserving Nigerian students.
The Northeast Development Commission Scholarship is a complete scholarship that is available to undergraduate and postgraduate students at Nigerian Federal and State Universities.
The Northeast Development Commission Scholarship is an Education Endowment Fund that is keen to close these disparities by giving funds and access to formal and informal education, particularly for orphans, girls, and other disadvantaged youngsters.
NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship 2022 Details:
The scholarship & grants programme is one of the Funds’ interventions in the region. The Fund is anxious to address these gaps by providing funding and access to formal and informal education opportunities. Especially for orphans, the girl child and other less privileged children.
To ensure fairness among and across all communities, achieve gender equity and achieve human capital development favourable for socioeconomic growth in an STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) knowledge-driven development in the NE Region.
NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship 2022 Requirements:
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an indigent student from the Northeast region of Nigeria
- Be an indigent student
- Have minimum qualifications required to study in Universities.
- Climate Leadership Fellowship 2022 for Energy Leaders in Nigeria (Cohort 3)
- UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Programme 2022
NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline
NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline: Not yet specified
NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship 2022 Duration and Reward
- Bachelor’s degree scholarship – full sponsorship of candidates from each of the six States in the North East. The candidates should be trained in relevant programmes in Universities located in Nigeria. Ratios of 70:30 for science to arts and 60:40 for male to female may be considered in selecting beneficiaries.
- Master’s degree scholarship – training of candidates in each state of the North East Region for a two-year period. The beneficiaries can be trained in demand-driven programmes in Nigeria or overseas.
- Doctorate degree scholarship – sponsorship of candidates from each State of the North East States over a three-year period. The beneficiaries can be trained in topical areas in reputable Universities in Nigeria and overseas.
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply