BPL/SME Toolkit Business Plan Competition 2022 for South Africans
Application is now open for the SME Toolkit Business plan competition 2022. To get the Know-how to start your own Business, Enter the 2022 Competition for aspiring entrepreneurs and stand a chance of winning a cash prize and mentorship Vouchers. It all begins with an idea.
Benefits of the Business Plan Competition for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Apply for the Competition for Aspiring entrepreneurs if you want to:
- To win cash prize to Launch your business.
- Turn a business and finance hobby into something more,
- Or maybe you have a creative project to share with the world.
- Investec Tech Grad Programme 2023 for Young South Africans
- Ian Parry Scholarship Prize 2022
- ACP-EU Culture Programme: Ignite Culture Call 2022 (up to €180,000)
The deadline for the SME Toolkit SA Business competition is on August 15, 2022
To apply for the SME Toolkit SA Business competition and to be invited to a workshop in your selected area or an online webinar; send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the SME Toolkit Business plan competition 2022 for South Africans
Leave a Reply