Deadline: July 31, 2022.
2022 Research and Innovation Systems for Africa (RISA) Grant for African
RISA, a multi-country Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO)-funded programme, invites applications from eligible organizations in RISA priority countries for projects that support Research and Innovation systems strengthening in Africa, described in the attached call for applications. RISA anticipates awarding a milestone-based or cost reimbursable awards.
This procurement will be conducted under open competition, in accordance with UK Government Grant Standards and the procedures in the RISA Funds Management Manual. Successful applicants must be operational and legally registered in: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa. Applicants must have the experience, presence and organizational mandate to operate in the country and contribute to the regional goals and objectives of the FCDO SRIA and ATIP programmes.
- LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service 2022 In commemoration of International Youth Day
- Google Machine Learning Bootcamp 2022 for Young Africans
Organisations eligible for RISA Funding must be registered with relevant authorities and have been operating for at least three years. These include:
- International and national universities
- Research institutions
- Think tanks
- International and national NGOs or CSOs
- Private sector organisations
*Government departments, ministries and agencies are not eligible for direct funding; these entities can only receive Technical Assistance from an implementer selected by the Fund Manager.
Prospective partners must be organisations with a reputation for integrity and the highest standard of conduct, with a proven track record in their area of expertise. They should demonstrate a respect for human rights, gender sensitivity, inclusion of people with disabilities, fair labour practices and environmental consciousness. All partners must meet standard FCDO procurement policies for financial management and audits.
- South Africa
- Please download the application pack for all guidance documents and templates.
- All application packages are to be submitted via e-mail to: RISAFundapplications@chemonics.com Please quote the call number on the subject line of your e-mail application.
- Applications must respond to the specific format, instructions and deadlines provided in the call announcement to be considered valid.
For more Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2022 Research and Innovation Systems for Africa (RISA) Grant for Africans
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP 1OR WHATSAPP 2 0R WHATSAPP 3
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP OR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Leave a Reply